Design for Print
The process of designing for print begins with communication. The first step in a Print Design project is to understand the desired outcome. Whether you need a business card design, company logo, corporate brochure, business stationery, presentation folder, catalog or multiple projects, each collateral piece should achieve the goal of marketing or selling a product or service.
- What do you want your design project to accomplish?
- Who are you selling to?
- How do you want to be perceived by your target audience?
- What is your unique selling point?
With a clear understanding of your marketing objectives, the designer can now move on to selecting the color scheme, fonts and concept. A composite is developed that will integrate your marketing objectives with a design style that will appeal to your target audience. This corporate identity or branding will encompass a look and feel for your business that communicates a specific visual message.
Lasting Impressions Design Studio can advise and assist you throughout your design project, from conceptual stages through the printing process.
- As part of our graphic design services Lasting Impressions will oversee the printing process for you.
- Obtain a minimum of three printing quotes for each of your print design projects.
- Communicate directly with your printer to oversee and troubleshoot the printing process for you.
- Arrange for proofs, packaging and shipping.
- The fee for this service is the cost of printing plus 20% on your selected printing quote.